Rebate 14/20 XL 26" fork, 20x110mm - black
Currently out of stock. Please call us to see when we will have more.
- Ideal for the rider using 20mm thru-axle suspension fork that wants to go rigid, without buying a new front wheel
- Exclusive 20mm axle with 14mm nutted ends for running a thru-axle hub with pegs
- Lightweight and strong butted 31.8mm 4130 CrMo straight blades with shallow radius leg bends
- Internally and externally butted steerer reduces weight, minimizes stress risers
- 6mm thick CNC machined dropouts, axle slots aligned toward vector of impact
- 51mm International Standard disc mounts and 20/14mm nutted axle set included. 3.1lbs (200mm uncut)
Adrenalinebikes.com Returns and Refunds Policy
All items purchased from us (except for some bicycles, see below), may be returned for a full refund within 30 days of the date the item was received. Returns must be in resellable-as-new condition. Some bicycles (for instance, ones with custom paint, custom frame sizing, or in unusual sizes or custom component build specifications) may not be eligible for a refund but if returned in new condition within 30 days of of the date that the bike was received by you, they can be exchanged for a full purchase-price credit toward any other bicycle that we sell. All bicycle returns require a call or email to us first, so that we can provide detailed packing instructions in order to insure that the bike will not be damaged in shipping.